One of the greatest advantages of staying in a villa is the personalised service provided by dedicated staff. Villa Mana’s staff have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality.
- Villa Manager
- Villa Mana’s full-time manager is responsible for the overall operation of the villa, including staffing and guest satisfaction. He will coordinate your requirements with the chef and other staff, and help with special requests, big and small. When not on site, he is available by phone around the clock.
- The villa’s skilled private chef and his assistant will happily prepare simple Western, Asian, and children’s dishes, as well as discuss special requests and dietary requirements.
- Butlers are on hand to serve meals snacks and beverages throughout the day.
- Housekeepers take care of daily cleaning and tidying of the villa.
- Security Guards
- Professionally trained guards provide night-time security.
- Gardeners & Pool Attendant
- The gardens and pools are tended to daily by a discreet team who will work around guests’ schedules.